Monday and Tuesday yoga classes will not be taking place at The Halls or a live venue just now, but will be available online via Zoom. To access the classes you will need to download Zoom to your phone or computer. Please do this in advance of classes starting. It is really easy to install, but it is important that you have it ready to go. To download Zoom - go to http://zoom.us thengo to Downloads then click on Zoom Client for Meetings you will then be able to join a class. Message Laura at: firstname.lastname@example.org or text 07938 398828 to get the sign in code for the class.
Wednesday and Thursdayyoga classes are now taking place in The Halls The Covid Code of Conduct at The Halls is as follows: All guidance is in line with Scottish Government safety recommendations.
* All used shared surfaces e.g. door handles will be wiped down before and after each class with disinfectant wipes.
* All participants will wear masks when moving around the building (unless medical exemption applies).
* Students are encouraged to bring their own mats and equipment, but should any be borrowed from Yoga Leaf it will be cleaned thoroughly after each use.
* Mats will be spaced at least 1 metre apart, 2 metres where possible.
* Nobody is permitted to attend if they are experiencing any Covid symptoms or feeling unwell. Or if they have been recently exposed to someone with the virus.
* Participants are encouraged to take regular lateral flow tests before coming to class.
* Anyone who has attended a class and then later test positive for Covid must contact Yoga Leaf immediately, who will in turn contact The Halls.
* Hand sanitizer will be provided for everyone to use
Thank you for your co-operation with this.
Teaching yoga is my only source of income in this difficult time, therefore I will be asking for payment, though I am offering classes free to people struggling financially. Please get in touch if this applies to you.
Payments can be made in cash at in-person classes or by bank transfer (details for payment can be sent by private message) or via PayPal through the link: paypal.me/yogaleaf